B12 comes in three different forms; methyl, cyano and hydroxy, with the best being methyl for it’s ability for its role in improving nervous system function.
Vitamin B12 is crucial in many of your body’s metabolism including;
- Helping your body convert carbs into glucose and energy
- Assisting in nervous system function, lowering stress and risk of depression
- Helps maintain a heathy gastro-intestinal system
- Protects against stroke and heart disease by regulating cholesterol levels
- Essential for healthy skin, hair and nails
- Protects agains cancers including breast, colon, lung prostate and liver
If you have any questions, contact Dr. Travis.